Starts: 18th March 2019, 9:00am
Finishes: 18th March 2019, 4:00pm
Address: Old School Business Centre, Church Drive, Arnold, NG5 6LD
This 1-day course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills needed to safely incorporate foam rolling, self-myofascial release, strengthening exercises, functional stability and rehabilitation with your clients. Theory will cover anatomy of each body part with injuries and imbalances that will benefit from the application of stretching and strengthening.
– Stretching and mobility exercises
– Strengthening and core stability
– Self-myofascial release techniques
– Use of foam rollers, trigger balls and resistance bands
– Body parts for Upper Body Course: Lumbar, thoracic, chest, rotator cuff, trapezius, neck & abdominals.
3rd April 2019 | 9 Roseway, Wellington, Telford, TF1 1JA
10th April 2019 | 9 Roseway, Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 1JA
2nd May 2019 | Old School Business Centre, Church Drive, Arnold, NG5 6LD