Good Health is Good Business
Our workplace wellbeing proposition is tailored towards your organisations unique challenges and requirements and our team of experts will support you every step of the way.
• Comprehensive personal wellbeing assessments for each employee including detailed report and goals.
• In depth health profile produced specifically for your organisation.
• Tailored employee health surveys to make sure you get the information you really need.
• Interactive, fun and engaging workplace wellbeing days, workshops and classes.
• Professional support to create and embed your workplace wellbeing programme.
• Access to our nationwide network of trusted practitioners, therapists and wellbeing coaches.
• Ongoing support and regular reviews to ensure your workplace wellbeing programme continues to achieve your desired results.
Our team of highly trained health & wellbeing specialists will visit your place of work to complete a full health and wellbeing assessment with your employees without causing disruption to the working day.
• Personal detailed health assessment lasting approximately 45 minutes covering over 12 key health indicators.
• Includes heart rate, blood pressure, heart disease & diabetes risk, body composition, strength & flexibility, BMR and anthropometric measurements.
• Confidential personalised health report and action plan for each employee
• Ongoing evaluation and support to measure improvement and results.
• In depth company health profile showing trends and comparisons guidance and recommendations for your wellbeing programme.
"Interesting to see how different aspects of my lifestyle affect my health."
Our most successful workplace wellbeing initiatives are created by mixing together what people would like to do and what will affect change. Our employee health surveys are tailored specifically to your organisation to ensure you receive and understand the information you really need.
• Understand the resilience of your organisation, how effectively they deal with change, challenges and setbacks.
• Gauge staff engagement, loyalty and strength of working relationships.
• Identify the value of existing activities, initiative and incentives.
• Identify what your people really want to see in future programmes
• Available electronically or as a pen and paper exercise
• Full reporting, review and recommendations on your next steps.
Whether it's a short workshop before work starts or a full blown health & wellbeing day for your people, we have the perfect solution.
• Over 30 workshops and classes covering a wide range of topics including stress, nutrition, rest, positive thinking, giving up smoking, lifestyle change, laughter therapy and much more!
• Our team of workplace therapists provide hugely popular seated massages without your people even leaving their desks!
• Workplace wellbeing days (or evenings) arranged specifically for your organisation with treatments, seminars and activities delivered by our team of highly qualified professionals.
• Treat your people to a VIP experience at one of our UK Health & Wellbeing shows held in major arena venues throughout the UK.
• Our team building events are perfect for bonding, motivation and improving morale. We offer a range of team challenges, competition and fun group activities suitable for work or at play.
"The best inset ever"
A successful workplace wellbeing programme is now essential for any organisation that is serious about achieving both commercial and moral objectives. When employees become healthier and fitter they become more engaged and productive and take fewer sick days. PWC report an average return on investment of £4 for every pound spent on workplace health promotion.
One of our clients alone reduced their employee absenteeism from 8% to just 2.5% within a few months achieving a net annual saving of £28,500
Take a look at some more of our results:
• 70% of staff reduced their risk of heart disease
• 40% of employees successfully quit smoking
• 86% of staff improved their blood pressure
.• 58% of employees improved their good cholesterol
• 100% of staff improved their lung function.
Above results and quotes taken from a selection of UK companies and organisations that have engaged Unlimited Wellbeing or our appointed partners to provide their workplace wellbeing programmes.